DriverOakmont of Brookside
is a premier senior living community situated on a beautifully landscaped campus. Managed by Oakmont Management Group, Oakmont of Brookside
provides exceptional quality, comfort, and care with five-star services and amenities. Residents enjoy a rewarding lifestyle with individualized comprehensive support that promotes continuing independence. We deliver meaningful lifestyles and relationships with residents, families, and team members by developing a winning culture and living these values: Authenticity Teamwork Compassion Commitment Resilience.With communities across California and Nevada opportunities for career growth, relocation, and travel are significant. In addition, our team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- Discounted Meals
- Bonus Opportunities
- Team Member Discount Program
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Recognition Programs
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
is responsible for ensuring the safe driving of the communitys vehicles and supervision of the residents during community outings or trips. Additionally, they may assist in setting up and breaking down activities and events at the Community, in accordance with the companys mission and values.Responsibilities:
- Operate community vehicles safely on outings, excursions, special activities, and personal resident appointments.
- Assist with the safe loading of residents and their belongings onto and off-of-community vehicles.
- Follow all state and federal laws when operating the community vehicles.
- Comply with standards and processes for proper vehicle inspection and driving. Demonstrate safe driving in getting residents transported. Observes speed limits yet is still punctual and safe in transporting people.
- Act as a member of the activity staff when on outings/excursions and within the community.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff, residents, and guests, following established safety standards.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with co-workers and other departments.
About Oakmont Management Group
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have either a Class B or Class C license with Passenger Endorsement to drive the bus
- Prefer two (2) years experience driving a vehicle/van/bus transporting people.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Possess written and verbal skills to interact and communicate effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, healthcare professionals, residents and their families.
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test within 72 hours of start date.
- Oakmont Management Group is committed to protecting our team members and residents from COVID-19. All new team members must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination & booster or valid exemption due to Qualifying Medical Reasons or Religious Beliefs subject to legal requirements.
: Oakmont Management Group is a recognized leader in the senior living industry that manages a portfolio of communities under the Oakmont Senior Living and Ivy Living brand. Oakmont currently serves over 4,000 seniors across 40 communities in California and Nevada with an additional 5 communities set to open in the coming year. Oakmont strives to create an atmosphere of family and community among team members, residents, and resident family members. We know that caring and meaningful relationships are the foundation of a rewarding life. Our team is hand-selected for their skills, previous experience, and passion for working with the elderly. Our practice is to incorporate joy and laughter alongside our expectations of excellence. Walk into our communities and feel our pride of ownership and commitment to service.
Oakmont Management Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer