Awarded one of the best companies to work at in Washington D.C. for seven years running, this company has a position open for a Mid Level Software Engineer. Since 2008 they have accumulated behavioral data points on over 230 million consumers and have found a completely new way to identify, understand, and engage consumer groups. By utilizing massive data sets this company has become a pioneer in AI driven consumer data and intelligence. Their platform has allowed them to understand each individual consumers values, beliefs, and motivations.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer you will be working to develop API's,and collaborate with the team on building out their platform. In an industry where only 15% of this industry has been explored - you will bring new ideas to the team and further the expansion of the digital marketing industry. This team is looking for an engineer that can learn quickly, be creative, and is outspoken - if this sounds like you then submit your application.
- Design and develop RESTful webservices
- Experience with AWS
- Postgres (or any other relational database)
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Experience designing and developing UI components
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools
- 90k-110k with a 10% annual bonus
- Generous PTO
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Full Time Remote
Two Step Interview Process
- Technical/Behavioral interview - No live coding - all verbal
- 3 Part interview - Part 1: Live Coding, Part 2: Behavioral with team, Part 3: Reviewing Code