This position is responsible for managing the accuracy of Avis Budget Group's asset records as well as distributing titling documents for dealer direct/auction sale transactions in the deflecting process. Efficiently work to resolve discrepancies with our titling documents to preserve our records inventory. Communicate with various state's Department of Motor Vehicles as well as investigate abnormalities in the department's routine processes to maintain a high output of accurate and quality work. Essential duties and responsibilities, shown below, will vary accordingly based on the assignment.What you'll do:
- Maintain professional and courteous relationships with internal and external customers
- Professional Handling of company asset documents
- Professional usage of business machines - PC, printer, scanner, phone, fax, copier, etc.
- Communication - develop and expand Internal & External business contacts
Report issues to immediate superiors, dept PLUS member for IT/system-related issues, DMV business relationships, ABG field personnel, Sales team, Auction contacts, Fleet processing & Retail Sales associatesWhat we are looking for:
Perks you'll get:
- High school diploma/GED required
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office - Excel, Word, Outlook) macro knowledge preferred
- 3-5 years of data entry experience, established customer service skills
- Excellent data entry skills, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills required
- Sound critical thinking, analytical and decision-making skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Background check and fingerprinting may be required for DMV online processing/supervision
Who are we?
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Auto Insurance, Group Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Identity Theft Protection, FSA, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and additional life insurance coverages
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care services
- Community involvement opportunities
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees, and a world of opportunities. The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Who We Are: Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees, and a world of opportunities.
United States of America