Investment Solutions Representative
The Purpose of Your Role
As an Investment Solutions Representative, you will be the primary point of contact for warm leads and existing customers via phone. This is an inbound planning and guidance role where you ll become a trusted partner for your customers and colleagues alike. You will help expand Fidelity s customer base and client relationships by carefully profiling customers needs and positioning investment strategies that meet their needs using a defined set of tools and solutions
The Value You Deliver
- Providing investment direction by using guidance tools to match needs with suitable solutions such as products, research, and/or services.
- Developing and positioning mutual funds, fixed income products, and discretionary money management services to existing customers or prospective customers
- Hosting conversations about domestic and foreign financial markets, market trends, economic indicators, investment concepts, solutions, and strategies
The Expertise We re Looking For
- Previous success in customer consultation or relationship management, preferably in financial services
- Comprehensive understanding of financial services markets, the economy and of industry trends
- FINRA Series 7 license required
- Series 63 and 65 or 66 licensed or ability to acquire upon hire
- Degree and/or other professional certifications are helpful; if you don t already have a CFP or degree, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you acquire one
- Results-oriented and comfortable working independently
Our Investments in You
Fidelity s greatest advantage is our people, and we believe it is important to approach life holistically. We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a stable base salary, to recognize associate achievements. And our benefit programs are crafted to help you and your family strike the right balance.
Series 07 - FINRA
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients.
We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients money.
At Fidelity, you ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees Choice Award , we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we re calling " Dynamic Working ."
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to , or by calling , prompt 2, option 3.
We welcome those with experience in jobs such as Senior Account Manager, Customer Account Manager, and General Sales Manager and others in the Sales to apply.