Position: Financial Planner
Location: Sutton, South London
Minimum Requirements: Level 4 qualified, ideally Chartered; at least 5 years' experience as an IFA; live a commutable distance from Sutton, South London
Salary/package: £60-£90,000 salary, lucrative bonuses, 25 days' holiday, pension (8%, 5%), healthcare, DIS, study support plus many other benefits
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our client is one of the UK's leading, fee based, Independent Financial Advisers. The firm provides a full range of financial planning services, from financial health checks to advice about investments, pensions, tax planning and employee benefits.
The Financial Planner's typical duties will include:
- Providing appropriate financial planning advice to the firm and externally referred clients.
- Be responsible for the delivery to help growth plans for the Sutton office
- Continuous development of relationships with firms' staff and partners
- Increase the level of the firm's client penetration
- Maintain an up to date technical knowledge of personal tax and financial planning and related matters
- Deal with ad hoc client advisory and planning issues as they arise on the client portfolio
- Involvement in business development
- Increasing the profile of the firm's Private Client offering to the wider business and professional community
Applicants for the Financial Planner vacancy must have the following criteria:
- Level 4 qualified, ideally Chartered
- At least 5 years' experience as an IFA
- Live a commutable distance from Sutton, South London
REMUNERATION / PACKAGE
- A salary of between £60-£90,000
- Lucrative bonuses
- 25 days' annual leave
- Pensions (8%, 5%)
- Study support
- Several other benefits
If you are happy to apply for this position, please click on the Apply button and attach an updated copy of your CV.
Vision-FS Recruitment is a leading London City based Financial Services Recruitment business and cover the entire UK market. Vision-FS Recruitment was founded to specialise within the IFA/Wealth Management, Private Banking and Employee Benefits Recruitment.