FJR Finance are currently recruiting for Finance Business for a leading organisation based in Manchester City Centre for up to 6 months!!
The Finance Business Partner is a pivotal role within the finance function and to the wider business. You will work closely with the Finance Director to assist in month end duties and also maintain financial controls. You will also be heavily involved in the development of improving processes to enhance the departments contribution the company.
This role will ideally suit someone with month end experience, dealt with projects, speak to non-finance and someone worked in a fast paced environment previously
- Key role within the business and work with multiple Directors across the business and their teams
- Main point of contact with teams across the business to undertake business partnering duties
- Provide financial analysis, forecasting and reporting, insight within the business
- Prepare management information and variance analysis
- Look at spend, profitability and potential opportunities for the business
- Cashflow modelling at all levels whilst consolidating information
- Development and maintenance of a risk-based approach to financial controls
- Month end duties
- Ad hoc project work and analysis
You are a motivated, pro-active individual who works on their own initiative and that can work in a flexible, evolving and changing environment. You should be keen to develop, get stuck in, take accountability with a positive 'can-do' mentality.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Comfortable learning new tools and systems to improve processes
- Must be able to communicate effectively face-to-face and virtually
- Working in a fast-paced changing environment
- Strong systems knowledge
- Strong Finance Business Partnering across all levels
- Be immediately available/1 weeks notice
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & Benefits
The Finance Business Partner role will be up to 6 months and is paying up £375 per day outside of IR35 for the right candidate. The role will be a mixture of home working and office based