Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Colorado. Cross Country Locums is seeking BC/BC Family Medicine Physicians for assignment in Colorado. Please see details below:
- Beginning Sept./Oct.
- Possible extension
- M-F, 8-5 + shared/rotational call
- Primary Care
- ADHC clinic, participants homes, the nursing home, assisted living facilities and personal care boarding homes.
- Travel to participant and potential participant homes and/or other off site locations
- MD or DO
- Current active state Medical License and DEA
- Board Eligible or Certification required, If Board Eligible, certification required within 6 months
- A minimum of one year working with the frail or elderly
- Must be computer proficient and possess experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to quickly learn specific software and new applications.
If you or someone you know is interested in the details please contact Mike Greenblat at Click Here to Apply or send an email to Click Here to Apply style1="font-size: medium; font-family: Arial;" />
Cross Country Locums, formally Medical Doctor Associates, is one of the Largest US Locum Tenens Staffing Firms nationwide; providing complete staffing solutions to the healthcare community. In business for over 30 years, CCL has earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike, with our dedication to ongoing satisfaction. Continuous provider and client evaluation feedback speaks well for the quality and competitive advantage of our workforce solutions. Named among the Best of Staffing-Talent for nine consecutive years, Best of Staffing-Client for six years; and Best of Staffing Diamond Talent Winner for five consecutive years. Less than 2% of all staffing companies in the U.S. are awarded this honor.