Our Client is looking to hire an Executive Assistant.
They give you a world of potential
They have an exciting opportunity available for an Executive Assistant to join their Investor Services within the Corporate Administration team. You will be able to utilise your office management or administrative support skills at an executive level, whilst also ensuring their senior plans leaders operate efficiently by providing effective email and diary management to help them achieve positive department and client outcomes.
A role you will love
Have you ever heard the expression herding cats? Well, this role will give you the chance to herd Directors! They're not as soft and fluffy, but they're generally better behaved. If you're highly organised, have great attention to detail and can juggle several things at once, this role is crying out for your skills.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting four senior executive leaders within them. This is a fast paced role which will include extensive diary management as well as organising all travel arrangements both nationally and internationally including all logistics.
You will also have the opportunity to proactively manage your administration workload, including following up on actions from Senior Management meetings without prompting and providing proactive email management for them by forwarding on updates to their direct reports.
Other Key Accountabilities
- Preparing the Leadership Team Meeting papers, by following up with the attendees for content and updates.
- Taking minutes at the various Leadership Team Meetings and following up on all actions without being prompted.
- Assistance with co-ordination of internal and external meetings, including clients, sales and marketing and industry events
- Supporting collection and tracking of key management information
- Supporting marketing and client teams with industry awards process
- Ad hoc project support and co-ordination as required.
- Handling all purchase orders, invoices, and processing expense claims.
What will you bring to the role?
As a self-starter you will be able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple complex tasks, and work well under pressure with limited supervision both individually and at times, with other team members.
Excellent time management and the ability to deal with conflicting priorities will come naturally to you as well as the ability to deal with a variety of written correspondence from senior stakeholders.
Skills required for the role include:
- Experience in providing executive or office management support either from the financial or transferable industry sectors.
- Previous experience supporting multiple executive level stakeholders within a large organisation
- Ability to deal with a variety of written correspondence.
- Strong literacy and numerical skills.
- Ability to take decisions and to use own initiative to resolve issues.
- Proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and the Internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with employees across a complex global organisation.
- Be able to adapt to a flexible working model, such as attending conference calls meetings outside of normal office hours and occasionally travelling to other local and international locations if required.
A company to be proud of
They are a world leader in financial administration with over 12,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 25,000 clients. It's more than just a job, their open and inclusive culture means that they will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities they have available. With infinite possibilities, they could take you anywhere.
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. They also offer their employees the same type of financial incentive as they do for their clients so set aside salary to purchase shares in their company and you'll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Their health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. They will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Their employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. They've partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, their comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
They celebrate the diversity of their people, and they welcome applications from everyone.
They believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps them to better reflect and understand their customers' needs to allow them to drive better outcomes.
They are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email them detailing your requirements and contact information.
They are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.