Starting at $15 per hour! Quarterly Bonus! 90-Day Raise! Family-Sized Benefits!
575 W. BIg Beaver Road - Troy, Michigan 48084 YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a difference at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today and tomorrow. WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM USSo. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
What you will do:Make our complimentary 5:30 p.m. Kickback "happy hour" ... well, happy for our guests.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance - Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this year
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2022) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 17 years in a row (that's a record!)
Ensure exceptional, positive experiences for our diverse team members and guests.
What we expect of you:With your can-do spirit and unique personality, you will shine at Drury Hotels.
- Oversee the 5:30 Kickback for guests through food preparation and with clean-up.
- See to it that the kitchen and lobby area are clean and well organized.
- Ensure that food safety standards are met and that supplies are fully stocked at appropriate levels.
- Present and maintain a high standard of integrity, service, and hospitality to promote the Drury culture to customers and co-workers.
- Answer guest's questions using your knowledge of the hotel, area, and events.
- Ensure an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, friendly, guest service with a +1 Service attitude.
We seek friendly, energetic communicators with these qualifications.
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now.
- Knowledge of hotel accommodations, the community. and hotel services
- Ability to conduct accurate inventory of food items and calculate order levels
- Warm and friendly manner in communicating with guests and creating a happy, comfortable, relaxing atmosphere
- Ability to speak and receive direction (written and verbal direction) in English