A truly fantastic and rare opportunity to join one of the best agents in the County.
If you are an experienced lettings Manager / Valuer with a proven track record we want to hear from you. This is a brilliant role with a firm who offer fantastic on-going training and support. You will be working in prestigious offices with a forward thinking and dynamic team. There is huge potential for this role and the right person will really make a name for themselves.The company are open on experience as it is the character and personality of the individual that is key.
The main thrust of the role is to Value and List properties for the rental market. You will be dealing with a range of town and country homes throughout Shropshire and The Welsh Borders, and must be comfortable dealing with the middle to top end of the market. Training and support will be given in this area but a willingness to learn and a positive attitude (if the experience in this market place isn't there) is a must.
With a strong lettings team in place this successful business is looking for further development and leadership.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Working with the senior Partner on the annual budgeting process, proposing suitable income and cost levels for the branch.
- Pro-actively researching the local market, competitors within this region, and establishing ways to develop a competitive advantage through local networking.
- Ensuring that any Client / Tenant / Property details that change during the tenancy are updated on the relevant systems and communicated to other relevant divisions within Lettings.
- Pro-actively developing strong relationships with other departments within the firm.
- Identifying opportunities to work with and to refer business to other departments/divisions.
- Enhancing and building on the market share
- Attending valuations
- Marketing of properties
- Ensuring that terminations, refunds and deposit releases are executed correctly and efficiently.
- Polished and well presented
- Dedicated and dynamic
- A positive can do attitude
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- The ability to develop and motivate those around you.
- Willingness to exceed expectations through great customer service skills
- Honest, trustworthy
For more information call Chris at AMR Midlands.
AMR are one of the UK's largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.