ERP Sr. Functional Analyst
The ERP Functional Analyst, ECS IT
is responsible to demonstrate & provide leadership skills to help shape strategy, architecture, design, and implementation of scalable IT solutions across ECS organization. This is the perfect opportunity for you to become a part of an innovative and energetic team that develops solutions which will have a transformative impact on the whole organization.
Additionally, this individual will cultivate relationships across senior business leadership and other IT teams to help prioritize, coordinate, and deliver projects and initiatives within the organizational roadmap. This includes working with business and technology areas to understand and drive requirements for IT delivery in a fast-paced environment.What You'll Be Doing
What Are We Looking For?
- High degree of knowledge aptitude over a wide scope of CRM/ ERP architecture, data analysis, data model design to provide direction and mentorship to team.
- Responsible for overall functional solution and integrations design with other applications.
- Provide thought-leadership and architectural guidance/reviews on strategic projects implementations.
- Represent R&D for strategic / transformational initiatives.
- Evaluate different CLOUD tools to fit business needs.
- User Support in troubleshooting both application and business process issues
- Other duties as assigned based on business needs: i.e., special projects, Enhancements etc.
- Drive and lead end to end solutioning and roll-outs.
- Build POCs and solutions.
- Acting as expert who influences cost-effectiveness, innovation, and simplicity in design.
- Investigating tasks and providing estimates on hours, schedules and deadlines.
- Act as independent scrum master for his/ her deliverables.
- Take part in defining and adopting best practices in design and implementations.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget by holding contributors accountable for delivering on project milestones and deliverables.
- Focus on helping people make informed business decisions by making accurate, current, and relevant information available to them when they need it.
- Reviews, identifies areas for improvement and makes recommendations to leadership.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess a good understanding of IT development methodologies and demonstrate solid skills in business processes. This individual must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate a team-oriented, goal-and results-driven work ethic. The role requires working collaboratively with the business community and other IT team members within a dynamic and high-profile environment.Leadership skills:
- Experience of working in large complex multi-national projects with business & IT stakeholders and to be able to work to project plans, release cycles and delivery of solutions through agile methods.
- Proven experience in quick learning, problem solving, dealing with ambiguity and organizational agility.
- Ability to effectively communicate with end users, process team, peers and management how the customer service team can assist in supporting their needs.
- Drives innovation among the team, recognizes innovation, and helps communicate new ideas across teams.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong background on solutions in ERP space.
- Requires in-depth functional knowledge and experience in Oracle ERP systems / R12 / 11i or other ERP systems.
- Should have implementation experience of large ERP applications with emphasis on Supply Chain modules, specifically Inventory, Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Channel Revenue Management, Warehouse, Configurator, Manufacturing, BOM, Purchasing & Procurement, Trade Management.
- Expert in flows for Order to cash, Procure to Pay cycles.
- Should be able to handle complex account reconciliations.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a CRM solution.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of various technical solutions and their applicability to specific cases.
- Ability to quickly decide on alternate solutions to keep the project on time and budget.
- Ability to foresee risks affecting the project and put in place mitigation strategies.
What's In It for You?
- Ten or more years of information technology experience
- Experience as scrum master.
- Experience working with Manufacturing/ Distribution industry preferred.
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
$91,600.00 - $143,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.