ERP Functional Analyst
ERP Analyst provides project coordination, functional expertise, and contributes to improvements and enhancements for mission-critical, enterprise-wide information systems. The ERP Analyst is responsible for project tracking and control for assigned modules or systems, serving as a liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the development of new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and resolution. Must have 6-8 years of Oracle Supply Chain ERP experience.What You'll Be Doing:
What We Are Looking For:
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
- Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
- Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff
What's In It For You?
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- Oracle Supply Chain ERP
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit) *
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines) *
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines) *
- Bike Racks *
- And more!
- * Denver Office Only*
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's request and sole discretion.Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$78,300.00 - $125,400.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.