ERP Functional Analyst (Oracle SCM)
ERP Analyst provides project coordination, functional expertise, and contributes to improvements and enhancements for mission-critical, enterprise-wide information systems. The ERP Analyst is responsible for project tracking and control for assigned modules or systems, serving as a liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the development of new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and resolution.What You'll Be Doing
What Are We Looking For?
- User Support in troubleshooting both application and business process issues
- Analyze user operational procedures to develop functional systems requirements and advise and instruct other staff responsible for development.
- Identify innovative solutions to business issues in technical development.
- Improve process flow and user documentation for different oracle related modules and enhance user knowledge and competency.
- Other duties as assigned based on business needs: i.e., special projects, Enhancements etc.
- The ERP Analyst II is responsible for project tracking and control for assigned modules or systems, serving as a liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the development of new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and resolution.
The requirement is for SCM module covering Order Management, Shipping, Inventory, Procurement, BOM, WIP, Oracle Advanced Pricing. Experience in Order to Cash and Procurement to Pay covering the above modules is needed.
Experience / Education
- Requires in-depth functional knowledge and experience in ERP systems, preferably Oracle ERP - R12
- Should have implementation experience of large ERP applications with emphasis on Supply chain modules.
- Experience in flows for Order to cash, Procure to Pay cycles.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Contributes to process improvements.
- Work with end users and business teams for requirements gathering, understanding customer needs. Should be able to work with multiple groups to coordinate and carry out technical activities which include new development, maintenance, and production support activities.
- Assists in allied activities of the ERP Applications Team, working with vendor Support and internal support teams ensuring smooth running of the ERP applications systems.
- Experience with Oracle ASCP, Demantra, Procurement, or PLM is a plus
- Prior experience integrating ERP applications with 3rd party tools is highly desired.
- Demonstrated proficiency authoring basic to complex queries in SQL and understanding of PL/SQL
What's In It For You?
- Typically requires 5+ years of related experience with a 4-year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
$78,300.00 - $126,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.