Job Description and Requirements:
Who We Are:
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base pay and incentive programs
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
The EO/Driver I is responsible to operate and drive equipment including operating one or more of the following equipment types: Wet Vac Straight Truck; Tank Truck Straight Truck; Water Truck Straight Truck ; Steam Truck Straight Truck; Maintenance Truck; General Yellow Iron (backhoe, excavator), and includes driving equipment to and from worksites, performing Pre / Post Trip inspections, and performing roadside repairs.
- Responsible for safe operation and maintenance of equipment;
- Log driving information as required;
- Communicate with dispatchers;
- May transport hazardous goods
- Maintain the appropriate Class 1 or Class 3 license and compliance with TDG, Provincial and Company regulations;
- Mechanical ability;/Li>
- Ability to work in confined spaces
Visit our career site at to complete your online application process.
Please be aware that due to the high volume of applicants that Clean Harbors receives priority is given to those that apply online.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.