Enterprise Architect (Cloud/Web Applications)
- Ensure that enterprise architecture standards, policies, and procedures are implemented within a development project for all layers of a solution.
- Work with other architects on enterprise architectural efforts, utilizing cross-functional knowledge (strategy, change management and business process management).
- Contributes to enterprise architecture by ensuring that common architecture decisions are implemented consistently at a project level. Defining conceptual and logical architecture specifications (e.g., data architecture, application architecture, technical architecture) for the enterprise.
- Serve as an architecture conduit for project level requests and queries, and provide education on enterprise architecture directions and goals.
- Approve validated functionality for deployment into production.
- Research, analyze, design, propose, and deliver IT architecture solutions that are optimal for project goals ensuring alignment with the business and IT strategies in one or more domains. Interact with business strategists and LOB leaders to
- Comprehend design impact to systems and develop measurable business cases that support the architecture.
- Design a technical solution based on the existing standards and processes to meet the project goals as well as the strategic needs of the business.
- Provides integrated systems analysis and recommends appropriate hardware, software, and system design patterns required to support project goals and strategy.
- Define processes and provide guidance and feedback on requirements gathering, definition, acceptance and validation/testing.
- Must have a deep understanding of users and ensure accuracy and consistency between the requirements being implemented for different products and different parts of products.
- Documents the processes and technology artifacts required to depict clearly the system design.
- Maintain updated product and system documentation as changes are made along the development cycle.
- Responsible for developing and executing delivery activities related to complex and/or multiple interrelated products,
- Proactively monitors, manages and reports on execution of deliverables through all project phases.
- Develops collaborative project plan delivery schedules, budgets and resource estimates, scoping and requirements
- Deliver effective communication strategies from the Project team member to Project stakeholders and provide effective status reports.
- Consults on multiple and large complex global projects, such as ERP integrations, projects which cross geographic.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and ultimately decide the prioritization of all work at a medium-high level.
- Participate in the release planning and scoping processes that determine the product roadmap.
- Provide feedback to development and QA team on requirements clarification.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Experience of architecture Web applications, data modeling techniques and analysis.
- Extensive experience of providing solutions in various Web and Mobile application functions and additional knowledge of related functions is required.
- Experience and Knowledge around different frameworks like AngularJs, EmberJS, Bootstrap or any custom styling framework.
- Experience and Knowledge around Java Spring Framework, Node JS etc.
- Experience in building custom applications on top of ERP applications (including data modeling, architecture etc.).
- Must have experience supporting / implementing large web development projects like product development assignments.
- Demonstrated proficiency around basic to complex queries in SQL.
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying ERP applications database architecture.
- Experience in managing complexities of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
$108,100.00 - $181,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.