Engineering Manager - Machine Learning
Job Description:What You'll Be Doing
What Are We Looking For?
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
Works independently; receives minimal guidance
Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff
- Working with Apache Hadoop, Spark, ETL transformations, cloud hosting databases such AWS and Azure
- Experience in a people management capacity in a large or multi-site inbound contact centre or similar dynamic environment supervising 15+ employees
- Experience leading in a professional environment.
- Knowledge of contact centre management tools, processes, procedures, and performance metrics, and can innovate and improve as needed.
- Excellent influencing skills and ability to work with key business partners.
- Prioritizes coaching needs and experienced in developing employees to achieve optimal results.
- Able to develop coaching plans that incorporate observations and key performance trends.
- Leads a standard for high-quality work by consistently meeting and exceeding performance goals.
- Strong and effective written and verbal interpersonal skills with the ability to tailor your message to your audience.
- Solution oriented leader who demonstrates creativity and curiosity.
- Strong analytical skills - able to influence through numbers.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
Since 2000, SiliconExpert helps you make better data-driven decisions with a human-driven experience. Over 500 electrical, software and data engineers handcraft our component database of more than one billion parts to deliver the most comprehensive and current tools in the industry. Customers globally use our solutions to manage risk, avoid redesigns, and mitigate obsolescence in innovative industries such as consumer electronics, telecommunications, automotive, medical and aerospace. SiliconExpert's customers include: leading commercial and government OEMs, top-tier authorized distributors, contract manufacturers and component suppliers. Whether it's a design engineer or financial expert, supply chain management or procurement manager, SiliconExpert is a complete components data intelligence solution for organizational alignment, efficiency, collaboration, and optimization.What's In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
$99,900.00 - $181,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-MA-Cambridge, Massachusetts (Main Street)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Engineering and TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.