Endocrinology opening in Houston, Texas.
We are currently looking for an endocrinology nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our private practice in Houston, TX
- Join our well established endocrinology and psychiatry practice and work alongside 6 board certified endocrinologists, a board certified psychiatrist, a board certified psychologist, 3 physician assistants, a nurse practitioner and a tenured support staff Click Here to Apply ;
- We have served the Houston area since 2003 and pride ourselves on providing the best care to our patients Click Here to Apply ;
- Our practice sees the full spectrum of outpatient endocrinology services and provides in office ultrasound
- Full-time and part-time schedules can be accommodated
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
- Experienced providers preferred
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- State licensure and board certification is required
About Houston, TX:
- Houston is the most populous city in the state of Texas, with a large international community and a thriving economy, rich with opportunity across all sectors. Click Here to Apply ;
- Much of daily life happens outdoors, thanks to mild, year-round temperatures which allows for time to explore the eclectic, culture-filled neighborhoods, restaurants, and attractions.
- The city is home to the Texas Medical Center-the world's largest concentration of academic and research health institutions, including MD Anderson Cancer Center, Baylor College of Medicine, and UT Health Science Center.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,300+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group