A growing firm in the construction manufacturing industry is looking to add an Electrical Controls Engineer to their team. This is a great opportunity to design products in collaboration with other departments that will then be brought to market. This role features tremendous growth and development opportunities!
- Assess the technical feasibility of projects under purview
- Conduct all necessary engineering performance calculations
- Develop conceptual drawings and diagrams
- Build prototypes
- Develop and conduct tests to establish prototype design compliance with known standards and good engineering practice
- Put together bills of materials for the new product
- Provide engineering performance data for the final product configuration
- Design and develop product information software for representatives and customers
- Conforms to all Quality and Environmental Management System policies
- Perform any other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BS degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering strongly preferred
- Ability to develop software applications for PC and/or mobile applications
- Experience with DDC control design tools
- Experience with HVAC control programs
- Some overnight travel may be required
Harrison Gray does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristics.