ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.Job Description
We are seeking a talented EDI analyst for a 6 month contract-to-hire role onsite/in-office in Englewood, CO. In this role, you will design and install data interchange systems for the organization's business teams. You will be meeting with business teams to understand their data interchange needs, designing appropriate EDI systems with the EDI managed services partner and provide guidance in testing the EDI functionality. EDI Analyst Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss their data interchange needs.
- Analyzing business systems, networking configurations, EDI maps, Oracle configurations
- Coordinate with EDI managed services partner on these projects
- Testing and debugging the system.
- Gathering user feedback on the accuracy, efficiency, and functionality of the system.
- Adjusting and customizing the system based on user feedback.
- Deploying completed systems and providing maintenance support.
- Training end-users on the proper use of the system.
Additional InformationThis 6 month contract-to-hire position will be located in the Englewood area. This role will be onsite/in-office during normal business hours (Monday-Friday).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- A minimum of five years' experience as an EDI analyst.
- Analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent knowledge of software design and architecture principals.
- Ability to project manage and work with large teams.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work closely with the business side and set up EDI integrations as required.
- Experience with end-user training.
- Oracle ERP EDI set up knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of EDI maps and mapping tool.
- Understanding of SCM and P2P processes and Oracle ERP is a plus.