E-COMMERCE & DATA INSIGHT ACCOUNT SUPPORT
We are a family-owned business that has operated in Hampshire for over 50 years as a manufacturer and distributor of decorative lighting.
The business has grown extensively over the last 10 years and now has become an internationally renowned company supplying beautiful products to over 50 different countries.
Reporting into the Head of UK Sales, success in this role requires an ambitious and digitally minded individual whose primary role is to assist with the growth and servicing of a portfolio of key e-tailers, increasing the digital mix of business in line with overall organisational objectives.
They will be capable of developing their own ideas but also provide valuable knowledge and expertise of best practice tactics with the ability to build a best-in-class customer proposition to ensure maximised sales and revenue opportunities.
- Experience of working within a similar eCommerce role and/or digital landscape
- An excellent communicator and influencer who can converse easily with others, including remote teams.
- Commercially astute, ambitious, data savvy with strong sales analysis and reporting experience paired with solid financial and budgeting skills.
- B2C retail and website management experience is essential
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills with excellent attention to detail
- Competent in using Google Analytics
- Experience with the Wayfair / Amazon / Costco portals and product uploading would be advantageous
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint skills is crucial
- Demonstratable understanding of KPI's
- Possess solid knowledge of PPC, SEO, AdWords, and overall Google brand development
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and under tight timeframes
JOB DUTIES & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with key web/tech personnel within our online client base to strengthen our listing portfolio, the positioning, description, and searches per client to positively impact sales potential.
- Manage the uploading of new products, imagery, and inputting of product information alongside system and process updates, campaigns, trading initiatives and housekeeping exercises.
- Assist the Head of UK Sales with maximising sales for all key trade activities such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, holiday promotions and any other fundamental business campaigns.
- Help research and identify new sites and channels where we can find new opportunities and growth, both generally and product specific.
- Analyse the metrics and deliver regular customer ecommerce trading performance. Reporting to Senior Management and other key business stakeholders, KPI'S, engagement and shopping trends, providing data-driven insight to better understand shopping behaviour across numerous customers and their varying sectors.
- Relentlessly identify new and innovative ways to drive growth to key e-tailer websites, whilst protecting the brand online.
- Develop and continuously optimise traffic through recommendations of site improvements to enhance conversion rates, the customer journey and provide a world class experience during the online process.
- Keep up to date with trends, consumer needs and changes within the industry so the business remains successful and competitive.
- Regularly conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting, including competitor intelligence, market trend, new IT and ideas coming into the marketplace inside and outside of lighting channels.
- Identify issues with achieving agreed deadlines and escalate these to the Head of UK Sales where necessary with recommended mitigation.
- Carry out any other duties which fall within reasonable expectations of the role.
Employment type: Full-time permanent position reporting to the Head of UK Sales.
Position offered is subject to confirmation of your right to work in the United Kingdom.
Days & hours of work:
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm (40 Hours - Paid).
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro rata to start date).
- Statutory pension scheme enrolment upon successful completion of probationary period.
To apply for this exciting opportunity within our friendly team please apply now.....