McLane Drivers safely deliver and unload product from our distribution centers to our customers, and they earn great pay and benefits.
McLane promotes earning, learning, and living a great life. We are a team, and we want to work with you. So, here's the details:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Pay Rate: Up to $25.64 for qualified candidates depending on experience.
- Training available to drivers with a commercial license who need more road time.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, and more.
- Discount programs.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, sick leave accrual, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Have a Commercial Driver License (CDL Class A) with a clean driving record.
- Recent CDL graduate drivers.
- Must meet McLane's MVR and risk rating qualifications.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.