Pillen Family Farms is a family owned business located in Nebraska. We market approximately 2 million pigs annually. As a family-owned and family-focused farming operation, great care goes into everything we do. From family members to team members, to even our pigs we believe in treating others with respect and as part of our family.Job Description:
- Drivers safely and timely deliver pigs of all sizes, in well-maintained, company-provided trucks/trailers, 4-5 times a week, to designated locations.
- Pigs will be loaded and unloaded by team members on site with strict adherence to specific animal handling and biosecurity protocols to ensure the welfare of our pigs and the health of our farms.
- Candidates must have a clean driving record, flexible schedule, and be comfortable driving in winter road conditions. They must also be comfortable driving long distances between stops.
- Drivers have local routes which allowing you to be home every day and follow a consistent schedule.
- Drivers do not have to touch pigs or power wash equipment.
- Clean driving record, flexible schedule, and be comfortable driving in winter road conditions.
- When required: walking, standing, squatting, kneeling, climbing, using hands/tools to assist.
- Attention to detail and a focus on working safely is a must-have for this position.
- Comply with all bio-security, safety, and animal welfare policies.
- Class A CDL and Motor Vehicle Record Report Required.
- Experience driving fifth wheel trailers preferred.