- Lead an automation engineering team as part of a Compliance Automation Program (CAP) chartered with improving efficiency and compliance of enterprise systems
- Lead the team in designing, developing, and maintaining automated software solutions and frameworks
- Be the primary SME and architect for CAP lifecycle design and operational model
- Lead and provide governance around security and controls, leveraging automation and compliance-as-code frameworks
- Participate in the gathering and reviewing of business requirements and translating these into functional/technical designs that are focused on automation and efficiency.
- Use object-oriented techniques and software engineering best practices including design review, code review, unit-testing, and re-factoring.
- Research technical solutions to business problems.
- Follow agile best practices and maintain/improve the work of the agile team.
- Constantly learn about the latest technologies and seek their best use in the products
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- You will need extensive understanding of ClientD/TDD practices, code review and analysis techniques, and open source agile testing frameworks.
- You are part of an engineering community and participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards and practices
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, related Software Engineering field or STEM equivalent
- 5+ years as a software developer with experience in server side frameworks (Java / Spring / Spring Cloud / Spring Boot microservices)
- 3+ years experience in developing automation around software deployments, compliance/security checking, and/or general efficiency improvements in - DevOps/SecOps/NoOps environments
- 3+ years of experience working with Cloud environments (GCP / AWS / Azure) along with related infrastructure components such as VPC, DNS, firewalls, - Kubernetes, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with Terraform, or other related cloud management technologies such as Cloudformation, Kubernetes, Helm, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with Python and Bash scripting.
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps tooling/orchestration technologies such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet
- Experience in debugging, diagnosing, and trouble-shooting complex, production software
- Experience with modern software development life cycles including CI / CD
- Atlassian tooling (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
- Git-based source code management (e.g. GitHub, Bitbucket)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders
- Ability to ope across a broad and complex business unit with multiple stakeholders
- Passion for actively learning and researching new methods of work and new technology
Extra Points for any of the Following:
- Understanding of Security & Compliance requirements, NIST framework, Zero Trust architectures, CIS Benchmarks, etc.
- Experience with Cloud Custodian, Checkov, Divvycloud, or other rules-based compliance engines or similar cloud management platforms
- Hands on experience with DevOps, SecOps, and other low-touch, automation-oriented frameworks
- Software development best practices such as TDD (e.g. JUnit), automated testing (e.g. Gauge, Cucumber, FitNesse), continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins, GoCD), - - Release Management and Change Control
- Cloud Certifications, Security Certifications on GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (IAC) deployment pipelines and cloud deployments
Required Skills : Cloud (GCP preferred but open to AWS and Azure too) Terraform Python and/ or Bash Scripting CICD
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer