Salary: Circa £55k- £70k plus excellent benefits
My client is a reputable contractor who specialise in high rise residential schemes. Their work covers London and project value varies from £5 million- £50 million. They are looking for a Design Manager to join their growing team.
Design Manager- Overview
- Ensure that information release accords with agreed IRS.
- Develop suppliers and sub- contractors design/ specs with the design team ensuring that the full ER and statutory compliance is met.
- Check and co-ordinate drawings to ensure they comply with the ER's and standards.
- Ensure the issued information is to the correct standard and fully details within 'For Construction Status'
- Be actively involved with the sampling process.
- Production and collation of the O & M manuals Ensure that information release accords with agreed IR35.
- Oversee document control with regards to registration and distribution of design and technical information.
- Liaison with key personnel within the project team in preparation of project costing and design works.
- Monitor all production information and consult activities againts budgetary allowances and report any variances.
- Coordinate with suppliers to obtain approval to material submittals.
- Set a good example at all times.
Design Manager- Requirements
The ideal candidate MUST be motivated, proactive and a confident individual with lots of energy and drive. You will ideally have:
- Experience using Citrix
- 3- 5 years working on high rise apartment schemes
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Great communication skills
For more information please call Nikki Adams on .
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.