About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About our team:
This opening is for Raymond Muscatine's Product Engineering Team. Product Engineers at Raymond provide design solutions for production, field service, new product development, and cost reduction activities. Part of this position will include hands-on work with production, testing lab parts, and assemblies to investigate and provide resolutions upon review of the actual issue.
About the position:
Competent in all conventional aspects of subject matter or functional area of assignments. Assignments are broad in nature, usually requiring originality and ingenuity to complete projects. Some latitude for independent, unreviewed action exists. Works under supervision for non-routine tasks. Requires minimum supervision for routine tasks. May have project management responsibility for small projects or subsets of large projects. Position includes design engineering for resolving production and/or field issues, cost reduction projects, new product development, and project management responsibility for small projects or subsets of large projects.
- Engineering analysis and/or design of various basic to complex vehicle systems utilizing traditional engineering techniques such as design, analysis, calculation, test and evaluation.
- Responsible for the completion of assigned projects within area(s) of specialization.
- Receives general instruction on assignment objectives, complex features, and possible solutions. Works independently to make adaptations and modifications.
- The employee keeps the supervisor informed of progress, changes, priorities, and project cost/schedule status
About the schedule:
This position is 1 st shift
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering required
- Minimum of 5 years engineering experience required
- Project management experience and experience with 3D computer design software is required with a preference for experience using CREO Experience managing small projects required
- Has the ability to plan, organize and carry out technical activities
- Effective written and oral communication skills
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Salaries ranging from $80,000 - $103,450 per year depending on experience
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program