Are you an experienced Registered Nurse or Allied Health Professional (AHP) looking to work in a friendly, committed and established Learning Disability and Autism service, where your knowledge and skills will be valued? If you are experienced with working with people with learning disabilities, autism and managing teams, then join the team at Bradley Complex Care as a Deputy Hospital Director.
This permanent Deputy Hospital Director (37.5 hours per week) position will see you join an experienced specialist Learning Disability and Autism service located in Bradley, Grimsby.
As a Deputy Hospital Director, you will have previous experience as a Registered Nurse from the NHS and/or private sector with a background in supporting people with learning disabilities and/or autism, you will lead, manage and influence both the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver great healthcare.
When you are not on the apartments providing on-hand guidance, you will be required to deputise for the Hospital Director. This will see you attend internal and external meetings with key stakeholders.
The hospital is situated in the village of Bradley, Grimsby, close to the Coastal town, Cleethorpes and commutable from Hull, Lincoln Scunthorpe and surrounding areas.
- Provide strong and robust leadership in the hospital environment
- Responsibility for budgetary oversight with the Hospital Director
- Promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all service users, employees and visitors
- Ensuring the site is compliant with all Regulatory guidelines and statutory requirements
- Complete regulatory notifications
- Complete SUI's and investigations
To be successful in this role, you'll need
- Experience as a Registered Nurse with an active NMC Pin or an AHP
- Experience working in learning disabilities and autism setting
- Ability to deal with multiple issues simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Awareness of the wider Healthcare economy and political environment
- A detailed understanding of statutory regulations
- Ability to oversee and deliver site projects
What you will get
- Annual salary of £49,920 + Benefits
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and on-site parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 80 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
The safety of our service users and colleagues is our priority and as such we encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-19.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.