*Please note: this position is located in Greenville, SC.
Work for a company that is truly making the world a happier place, one smile at a time! At Benevis, we create over a million smiles a year in the communities we serve and believe that every person deserves access to quality, affordable dental care. This mission drives everything we do! With over 3000 employees in offices across the country from clinical to support staff - we are united in our mission to create happy, healthy smiles through providing high quality dental care to underserved families in a fun, compassionate environment. Are you ready to join us in creating our next million smiles? We have JUST the opportunity for you.
We are actively seeking an Associate Dentist to join our growing team. Support our mission to provide excellent dental care in the community and help us create more smiles and memorable experiences for children and adults. Join a team that believes in teamwork and truly cares about their patients. Find your opportunity to make an impact:
- Take care of your community while participating in activities to promote a positive image of the company!
- Join in morning huddles (hey, you can even run one!), plan your day and let your team know how much you appreciate them, highlight great examples of customer focus, collaboration, meeting goals, etc.
- Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient base)
Associate Dentists are responsible for providing dental services to patients with the support of their team. Our practice has:
- DentaPro software
- Digital x-ray and Panorex units
- Fiber-optic handpieces
- Yearly OSHA and HIPPA and Emergency Management training
- Ratio of 1 hygienist, 1 hygiene assistant, 2 dental assistants per provider
- Patient Base: primarily ages 3-21 and up to 30% adult population (depending upon location)
- Office flow: average 10-12 operative patients and 20-25 hygiene patients
- State insurance plans, PPO and out-of-network payor mix
Qualifications: We expect you to have:
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state s where providing care or eligible for licensure
- Other certifications as required - CPR, DEA, etc.
This opportunity provides:
- Nitrous Oxide certification (only LA, MS, DC , TX, MA )
- Compassion and a strong desire to provide dental care to both children and adults
What we o ffer:
- Growth and development through mentoring and collaboration
- Attractive s ign-on bonus es and Relocation services for all FT positions
- Student loan repayment assistance up to $1000/month may be offered for specific locations
- Guaranteed biweekly salary during ramp period OR a percentage of collections
- N o lab fees
- FT providers are eligible to participate in Medical / Dental / Vision insurance plans, HSA/ FSA
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability and B asic Life Insurance plans are paid for by c ompany
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Company paid malpractice insurance coverage
- P aid holidays and t ime of f
- Continuing E ducation reimbursements
- CE offered through ADA Accredited Continued Education Recognition Program (C.E.R.P)
- Reimbursement s for associated licens es , certifications and professional dues such as ADA and/or AAPD memberships
- Multiple schedule options to help maintain a healthy work/life balance
- VISA and Gr een C ard sponsorship available
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.