Come join one of the fastest-growing independently owned distributors in Northern California! We are looking for a full-time Delivery Driver
to join our team and support our branch in San Francisco, CA
. Immediate openings are available now. Eligible for $2,500 Sign-On Bonus
- The bonus will be paid out $1,000 after completion of the first 90-day introductory period, and $1,500 at 6 months of employment. Must be employed with the company and in good standing to receive bonus.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $26/hr. depending on experience
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Free Vision Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Basic Life Insurance, AD&D, and LTD Insurance
- Paid Major Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Commuter Benefits
- Safety Boot Program
- Ensure appropriate merchandise to be delivered is packaged properly for shipment.
- Assist in unloading proper items off the truck at each stop on the route.
- Verify that merchandise being unloaded is correct and accounted for via shipping documents.
- Ensure general maintenance and safety of the vehicle.
- Assist in warehouse duties on an as-needed basis, and most importantly provide excellent customer service and teamwork.
More about Alameda Electrical Distributors & California Service Tool:
- Able to work 6:00am shift
- Be familiar with warehouse and delivery operations; have strong mathematical ability
- Demonstrate professional behavior with an excellent customer service attitude
- Familiar w/computer
- Must be able to pass a background/drug test; pass a forklift test & drive test; and hold a valid drivers license with a clean MVR
- Previous driving experience REQUIRED
- MUST be able to drive a 24 truck
- Able to lift 70lbs or more
- Able to work independently with little supervision AND with a team
Over the last decade, we have expanded to 15 locations throughout Northern and Central California and are ranked among the top 100 companies in our industry nationally. We focus on several key categories under two company brands, including tools, safety, specified products, electrical supplies, alternative energy, and automation. Our core markets served include: commercial and industrial contractors, and facility and OEM clients. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.