The primary role and responsibility of a Chick-fil-A Delivery Driver position is to assist in the execution and delivery of meals, bringing a remarkable Chick-fil-A experience directly to our guests.
Delivery hours will be 7am - 8pm. Drivers must be available to drive within that time frame. Saturday availability is required.
Starting wage: $8/hour plus tips!
- Earns tips
- Mileage reimbursement for use of personal vehicle
- Free uniform
- Free meal while working
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Sundays off!
- Minimum age - 18 years old
- 2 years driving experience
- Clean driving record
- Must have a valid State-issued Drivers License
- Must have a personal, reliable vehicle that is CLEAN (you may not have to drive your personal vehicle every day)
- Proof of car insurance
- Reliable communication (i.e. a cell phone)
- Must be a TEAM Player!
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs
- Required to assist in Restaurant operations, in the event there is not an order to deliver (stocking, cleaning, assisting with Mobile orders)
Must be punctual and professional
The desire to go the Second Mile for all guests, providing a remarkable experience. The final offer for this position is contingent upon reviewing a Motor Vehicle Driving Record and Background Check. All applicants will be contacted via email for an interview. Please ensure you are checking your inbox and spam folder.