ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.Job Description
We are seeking a Database Administrator or a 6 month contract-to-hire onsite in Englewood, CO.
The Oracle DBA will be responsible for day to day operations and executing key initiatives for IT. You will bring a strong desire to contribute to the fast paced team by share ideas and be willing to learn. The ideal candidate has a strong background in database administration with Relational Databases in an enterprise setting. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Install, configure, patch and upgrade Databases: oracle (12+) and PostgreSQL (11+) or Mongo(4)
- Proactively monitor production databases for Performance and Stability
- Participate in on-call production support on a rotation basis.
- Provide DBA support for Enterprise Releases Deployments and Projects.
- Provide technical guidance to software developers in data modeling and performance optimization techniques.
- Automate administrative tasks using scripting languages and utilities.
- Follow established standards. Document new processes and procedures when appropriate. Promptly create Incident Reports to build/update Knowledge Base.
Additional InformationThis 6 month contract to hire will be onsite/in the office (no remote options) and will be located near I-25 and Lincoln
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or Information Systems or an equivalent with a minimum of 7+ years of experience.
- Database experience with at least two of these databses: oracle (12+) and PostgreSQL (11+) or Mongo(4)
- Hands-on experience managing databases both in private Data Centers as well as on the AWS cloud.
- Experience Administering and Optimizing TB databases on Linux systems.
- Familiarity with Database Monitoring & debugging tools.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently on projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate, prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environment.