BeiGene continues to grow at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. When considering candidates, we look for scientific and business professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative, and most importantly, share our passionate interest in fighting cancer. Position Summary:
The Data Analyst Manager will deliver automated Analytics and BI solutions within BeiGene Quality and will contribute into all GQA dQMS: solution design, product implementation and support. The ideal candidate will have good business processes and IT skills, and client focused. Must have proven hands-on pharma (discovery to market) technical, Database SQL skills, programming, and to independently analyze, document, develop and add best practice to Quality and Compliance Business Intelligence. Essential Functions of the Job:
- Design, develop and support Data Warehouse, SQL, ETL/ELT and dashboards to bring continuous improvements to BeiGene Quality and Compliance business function.
- Generate complex data foundation through efficient SQL.
- Carry end to end development cycle covering data souring, data modelling, transformations, dashboards, KPIs, data access controls and documentation.
- Manage analytics-BI solutions through support, monitoring, troubleshooting and optimization. Apply best practices and standards.
- Provide proactive analysis and insights to solve business problems.
- Ensure dashboards provides accurate, valid data, supported by explainable details.
- Train business users on dashboards usage. Investigate data queries and provide timely support to QA business.
- Partner with Quality team members to closely monitor business process and system changes that require continuous analytics enhancements and updates.
- Proactively understand the business process to provide dependable solutions. Keep up to date with industry GXP Quality and Compliance training and regulations.
- Identify and communicate the technical software requirements to IT team.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to the stakeholders.
- Promote continuous quality process operational excellence.
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ years hands-on development experience using Microsoft Technology stack (or equivalent) : SQL Server (expert level SQL skill is a must), C# Programming and Power BI.
- Experience with publishing and monitoring Power BI workspaces, dashboards, apps, configure user access and row level security.
- Comprehensive experience with Microsoft Technology (C#, SQL Server, Web Services, SharePoint) and Cloud based REST API data extraction.
- 4+ years hands on experience with Data Warehousing, programming, analytics, and BI.
- Creative and professional dashboard visualization design skills.
- Experience with handling GXP related data. Familiarity with Biotechnology industry Quality and Compliance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a dynamic environment.
- A working knowledge of current business processes and the ability to understand new business processes.
- An understanding of formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
- Effective and balanced management skills in building and supporting highly effective teams in a matrix reporting structure.
Bachelors Degree in Data Science Computer Skills:
PC literacy required; MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Travel for Work:
As required Competencies: Ethics -
Treats people with respect; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically in accordance with BeiGenes Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, policies and procedures. Planning/Organizing -
Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Follows instructions and responds to management direction. Communication -
Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information. Teamwork -
Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Shares expertise with others. Adaptability
Able to adapt to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events. Technical Skills -
Assesses own strengths and development areas; Pursues training and opportunities for growth; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others. Dependability -
Follows instructions and responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan. Quality -
Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality. Analytical -
Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data. Problem Solving -
Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Project Management -
Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and within budget.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. BeiGene does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.