Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) provides our national defense and federal civilian and industry customers with services and products in the following main areas: 1) Cybersecurity and Information Operations; 2) Space Operations and Control; 3) Aviation Systems; 4) Ground, Air and Missile Defense, and Fires Support Systems; 5) Intelligence Programs Support; 6) Experimentation and Test; 7) Program Management; and (8) Audio/Visual Technology Applications. Quantum's Corporate Office is located in Huntsville, AL, but Quantum actively hires for positions nationwide and internationally. We pride ourselves on providing high quality support to the U.S. Government and our Nation's Warfighters. In addition to our corporate office, we have physical locations in Aberdeen, MD; Colorado Springs, CO; Crestview, FL; and Tupelo, MS Mission:
Quantum is seeking Cyber Security Operations Analyst's to provide support to the National Cyber Security Operations Center's Client Engagement Team. In this role, you will be the main interface with a potential or existing NCSOC Client in assisting them with questions about NCSOC services, onboarding, and continued support as the client engages with other NCSOC teams for selected cybersecurity-focused services. The selected applicant will also engage daily with all NCSOC teams to assist clients in all aspects of selected/provided services. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the initial and continued engagement with NCSOC clients, both existing and potential.
- Develop and present comprehensive and accurate reports, training, and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
- Support and interact with all NCSOC technical teams to assist in the on-boarding and continued provision of services to NCSOC clients.
- Work to coordinate informational meetings and reports to clients and NCSOC management
- Other duties as assigned as they relate to the position and department goals
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline desired, but years of experience and certifications may be accepted in lieu of Degree. Applicable Certifications include any of the following: CISA, GCFA, GCFE, GNFA, CySA+, GCIA, GCIH, OSCP, GSEC, Security+, A +, or Net +.
- Strong technical writing skills are preferred
- Experience developing documentation and explaining technical details in a concise, understandable manner.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Selected applicants will be subject to a government security clearance investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V:
- Active Secret Clearance
- CompTIA Security+
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.