With a starting salary of £20,000 - £22,000 plus monthly bonus, as a Customer Service Consultant you will be joining a company that prides themselves on first class customer service. Providing you with genuinely fantastic career progression, ongoing training and support with fantastic benefits. Easily accessible due to the office being situated within the centre of Manchester City Centre, this leading UK company has won over 200 awards in their industry since their inception in 2008 and are looking to achieve even more.
As a Customer Service Consultant, what's in it for you?
- A competitive starting salary of £20,000 - £22,000
- Monthly bonus up to £150 per monthly increasing earning potential
- Normal office hours. No weekends!!
- Company discounts on restaurants, cinema tickets and more
- 20 days holidays which increases upon length of service
- No bank holidays
- One of the best progression opportunities around in this industry
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Consultant:
- Promptly replying to customer requests through different channels such as phone, email and web chat
- Go the extra mile with customers to ensure customer satisfaction whilst adhering to quality and compliance
- Be comfortable working towards and exceeding KPIs and SLA's
- Making sure accurate and detailed notes of conversations with customers are made
- Being committed to providing the highest level of customer service
I'd LOVE to hear from you regarding the Customer Service Consultant position if you:
- Have experience working within a telephony based position such as inbound call handler
- Excellent written and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Looking to progress in the property industry
- Natural ability to build rapport and wanting to go above and beyond to help customers
- Experience of successfully working towards and exceeding targets
- Being able to respond quickly to training and putting those actions into practise.
If you feel you'd be a good fit for the Customer Service Consultant, lets chat on and ask for Jake or respond with your most recent CV.