Are you tired of working in a company that doesn't give you the opportunity to grow? Do you desire to work in an inclusive team that values you and wants to give you the platform to skyrocket your career? Then read on
- Join A Fast-Growing Global Luxury Watch, Jewellery & Fashion Brand
- Earn £21,000 - £25,000 Basic Salary + Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Be Part Of A Unique Journey That Will Give You The Platform To Take Your Career To The Next Level
Your Company - Customer Service Advisor
This company is a market-leading global luxury brand with a rich heritage of over 187 years that manufactures beautiful luxury products for the watches, jewellery and leather goods industry with offices in LA, Hong Kong and the UK.
Experience the excitement of an environment that is growing exponentially. Your company grew from £15m to £35m in the last 5 years with a view to growing to £100m in the next 5 years, giving you the opportunity to truly skyrocket your personal development and fulfil your potential without limits.
As a result of this significant growth, this company is looking to expand their customer service team after the recent promotion of one of their advisors.
Your company wants to build your future around you and your ambitions so if you have the drive and work ethic, you will be given multiple opportunities to progress into other areas of the business such as marketing, sales, operations, finance etc depending on your skills and goals.
The values of your company are Innovation, a Passion for Excellence, Authenticity, Compassion and a Grounded Sense of Family that runs through every aspect of what they do.
Your Role - Customer Service Advisor
- Provide a variety of general account, clerical, and sales support functions including processing orders, return authorizations, and eCommerce account management to help support the large volumes of sales the company is experiencing
- Demonstrate outstanding levels of customer service to continue building on the brand's exceptional market reputation with B2C & B2B customers
- Produce accurate Excel datasets to support the Operations Director
- Coordinating and managing flash sales with online retailers
- Liaising with retailers and consumers to provide accurate pricing and product information.
- Maintain strong working relationships with team members by communicating effectively and providing ongoing feedback.
- Effectively input customer data into IT software Netsuite after training has been provided
Your Experience - Customer Service Advisor
- You must have at least 2 years of customer service experience
- Ability to demonstrate a willingness to learn and have a passion for self-development is crucial
- Must be able to demonstrate effective communication skills
- Must hold a UK driving licence and be able to drive due to office location in Washington, West Sussex
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and ability to utilise pivot tables, macros, and vlookup functions is very desirable but not essential as you can be trained on this aspect of the role
Your Pay & Benefits - Customer Service Advisor
- Earn between £21000-£25000 per annum.
- Annual discretionary bonus to say thank you for your hard work
- Continued training and development with significant future progression opportunities that will be adapted to your strength and ambitions
- Enjoy a tight-knit and collaborative working environment with people who value you and want to support you and your growth..
- Vitality Private Healthcare Coverage to protect you and your family
- 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Annual salary review
- NEST Pension
Unfortunately, the overwhelming number of applications we receive means that we aren't always able to respond individually. If your application has been successful we will contact you within 48 hours to discuss the vacancy in more detail.