Customer service advisors required - work flexibly and get paid weekly
Join our growing team of Customer Service Advisors in London today! You will act as the first point of contact to investigate and resolve enquiries to deliver a seamless customer experience. We have on-site, remote working and temp-to-perm opportunities available. You will have the chance to work with a range of industry leading companies to develop your skills and career, with many benefits.
What benefits can you expect as one of our Customer Service Advisors?
- No experience necessary - all industry backgrounds are welcome.
- No interviews required with immediate start.
- Various start dates throughout the year.
- No minimum hours. Choose when you work, where you work and how often you work.
- Hourly wages with holiday pay included. As your legal employer, we also manage your National Insurance and help you save for retirement with pension contributions.
- Get paid weekly - every Friday!
- Temp-to-perm and remote work opportunities available.
- Rate and review shifts. Work for multiple office companies and find which ones you like best.
- Apply for jobs on the go via the Coople Jobs App.
What are we looking for in our Customer Service Advisors?
- Strong people skills - you will be required to interact with a diverse range of people on a daily basis. Candidates must be able to navigate potentially difficult calls with confidence, friendliness and ease.
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems in a fast-paced environment - candidates must be able to handle challenging calls with resilience and confidence.
- Competent computer skills - candidates must be able to navigate relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Proven track record in hitting targets and KPIs.
- Great eye for detail and quality.
- Availability to occasionally work weekends and bank holidays.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Answering incoming customer calls to resolve issues and enquiries, ensuring customer needs are met in a timely and professional manner to meet individual and team targets.
- Entering and updating customer account data.
- Proactively finding patterns in customer interactions, identifying where and how to optimise processes, tools or products to improve the customer experience.
- Build expert knowledge of the company product, systems and processes.
Salary: £9.99/hr - £12.33/hr (incl. holiday pay)
Location: London, with opportunities to work in office and remotely.
Start date: Immediately
We're one of Europe's largest on demand, flexible staffing platforms with over 5,000 hiring companies and 200,000 registered workers. Our mission? We're here to change how the world works through technical innovation, matching and connecting ambitious workers with flexible part-time and full-time work across the hospitality, office, events, retail, and logistics sectors.