Here at Dellonda, we are seeking to recruit an additional Customer Service Advisor to join our small, dedicated team based in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis, andin return, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Dellonda is a fast growing business with significant backing, specialising in bringing new and exciting home, garden and leisure products to the online marketplace.
About the role:
Our Customer Service Advisors are responsible for handling all incoming customer telephone calls, selling platform queries (Amazon & eBay), general enquiries, and order processing.
Both full-time (Sunday to Thursday) and part-time hours (with one working day a Sunday) will be considered.
What we're looking for in our Customer Service Advisor:
- Experience in a call centre or office-based environment
- The desire to provide first-class customer service to our wide customer base
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Prior experience of in-house computer systems and Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to work as part of a team but also on your own initiative
Benefits our Customer Service Advisor will receive:
- Comprehensive training on our telephone and computer systems and business processes
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days after qualifying period (pro-rata for part-time hours), plus Public Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Health cash plan
- Staff discount on Dellonda and Sealey products
- Free on-site parking
If you are interested in becoming a Customer Service Advisor and you feel your skill sets match the above criteria then click 'apply' now, we'd love to hear from you!