CRM Developer- Salesforce
This role can be done remotely, while it also has the opportunity for relocation to our Global Headquarters in Denver, CO with potential for a sign on bonus.
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's request and sole discretion.
The Application Engineer, ECS IT (Sales)
is responsible to demonstrate & provide technical leadership skills to help shape strategy, design, and implementation of scalable IT CRM solutions across ECS organization. This Application Engineer will be responsible for combining consulting, CRM Solutions and Platforms expertise and Development to transform the way IT is applied in process touchpoints with our customers. This is the perfect opportunity for you to become a part of an innovative and energetic team that develops solutions which will have a transformative impact on the whole organization.
Additionally, this individual will cultivate relationships across senior business leadership and other IT teams to help prioritize, coordinate, and deliver projects and initiatives within the organizational roadmap. This includes working with business and technology areas to understand and drive requirements for IT delivery in a fast-paced environment.What You'll Be Doing
What Are We Looking For?
- High degree of technical aptitude over a wide scope of CRM architecture, data analysis, data model design to provide technical direction and mentorship to team.
- Responsible for overall architecture and integrations design with other applications.
- Evaluate different CRM tools to fit business needs.
- Drive and lead end to end solutioning of CRM platform implementation and roll-outs.
- Build CRM POCs and solutions.
- Acting as technical expert who influences cost-effectiveness, innovation and simplicity in design.
- Investigating tasks and providing estimates on hours, schedules and deadlines.
- Take part in defining and adopting best practices in technical design and implementations.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget by holding contributors accountable for delivering on project milestones and deliverables.
- Focus on helping people make informed business decisions by making accurate, current, and relevant information available to them when they need it.
- Reviews, identifies areas for improvement and makes recommendations to leadership.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess a good understanding of IT development methodologies and demonstrate solid skills in business processes. This individual must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate a team-oriented, goal-and results-driven work ethic. The role requires working collaboratively with the business community and other IT team members within a dynamic and high-profile environment.Leadership skills:
- Experience of working in large complex multi-national projects with business & IT stakeholders and to be able to work to project plans, release cycles and delivery of solutions through agile methods.
- Proven experience in quick learning, problem solving, dealing with ambiguity and organizational agility.
- Ability to effectively communicate with end users, process team, peers and management how the customer service team can assist in supporting their needs.
- Drives innovation among the team, recognizes innovation, and helps communicate new ideas across teams.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background in CRM space.
- Basic Knowledge of architecting IT applications, data modeling and business analysis techniques, business concepts/ processes.
- Experience in CRM solutions (primarily SFDC) with end to end implementation experience as a solution architect.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers and Visualforce.
- Strong experience on modules:- Sales, Service, Partner Communities, Experience cloud, user management, marketing, chatbots.
- Must have hands on experience on Lightning web components.
- Experience usingSalesforcedata tools.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a CRM solution.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of various technical solutions and their applicability to specific cases.
- Basic knowledge and experience in providing cloud-based solutions.
- Ability to quickly decide on alternate solutions to keep the project on time and budget.
- Ability to foresee risks affecting the project and put in place mitigation strategies.
What's In It For You?
- Bachelor Degree and 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Ten or more years of information technology experience
- Experience working with Salesforce and other CRM technologies in various capacities including working as an architect/developer.
- Solid communication skills
- Strong command on making right architectural decisions for system needs and leading the implementation with the help of team members.
- Strong knowledge of common business processes together with the ability to learn and understand uncommon new business processes, and to translate this knowledge into a consistent and effective solution design.
- Must have at least 3-5 Years of SFDC development experience ( Developer Preferred)
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
$91,600.00 - $143,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.