Critical Care/Trauma opening in , Alabama.
Cross Country Locums is seeking a Critical Care physician to help with an ongoing coverage need in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Please see the details below:
Shifts available: 7a-7p, 7p-7a (total shifts needed 15)
Scope of service:
- Facility Type: Short Term Acute Care
- Beds: 593
- Setting: Inpatient
- Patient Mix: Med 50%/Surg 50%
- 32-bed ICU - medical, surgical, cardiac, and trauma patients
- Team of 6 intensivists
- No call environment
- Modified block schedule with 12-hour shifts
- 2 ICU units.
- The 2-day time intensivist will be covering 14-16 patients in each unit.
- No APPs.
- The night physician only does admissions and emergencies
- Must be Board Certified of Eligible (AB Surgery - Surgical Critical Care)
- AL State License and DEA
Competitive pay rates
++A Malpractice Coverage
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me a copy of your most recent CV along with any questions you may have Click Here to Apply I can also be reached by phone at Click Here to Apply
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation s largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years. We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction. These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero s Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients. In addition, our in-house Credentials Verification Organization, CREDENT, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) since 2001. Cross Country Locums is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.