Take the next steps to success! Solerity is a recognized leader in providing Information Technology, Engineering Services, Program Management and Consulting Services to the U.S. Federal Government and our Intel Community. We enable our clients to achieve their organizational initiatives through the application of high quality, innovative and cost-effective professional services and solutions. Solerity needs your support to help us provide these solutions. RequirementsYOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
REQUIREMENTS YOU BRING:
- Maintains health of the Software License Management (SLM) services.
- Maintains the definitive media library.
- Review license issue requests: monitor the SLM ticket queue in Service Central and assist with the assignment of tickets to SLM team members
- Issues licenses as required.
- Ensures license deployments are within the CIO's contractual limits.
- Tracks and takes timely license recoupment actions to closure.
- Develops and modifies relevant plans, policies, and procedures, to include updating SOPs associated with license and media management.
- Integrate the SLM services with CIO financial and IT management systems.
- Integrate the SLM services with the Configuration Management Data Base (CMDB).
- Input SLM related data into the Software Asset Management module of Service Central
- Manage Software License Management consolidated master project schedule
BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Active TS/SCI security clearance and the ability to pass a CI Poly.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in license and media management or configuration management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/ or experience.
- Knowledge of SLM Processes.
- Keen attention to detail and experience with data entry.
- Familiarity with a variety of SLM tools and the Microsoft Office Suite.
1. Medical, dental and vision coverage
2. Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care
3. Flexible work schedule to include onsite, hybrid or remote
4. 401(k) and company-funded life insurance
5. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
6. Tuition and training assistance
7. Financial rewards for employee referrals
8. Pet insuranceDIVERSITY, EQUITY, & INCLUSION:
Solerity is committed to building an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our clients and improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
Minorities and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Solerity is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Solerity is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.COVID-19 WORKPLACE SAFETY POLICY:
Solerity recognizes the ongoing commitment to protecting our workforce. We are following the specific guidance on vaccinations based on our contract requirements. Please speak to your recruiter about the vaccination requirements for the position you are seeking. If you require an accommodation, please contact the Solerity Human Resources department.APPLY TODAY!Job ID: 844567