Your new roleHays Healthcare is in partnership with the biggest healthcare trusts in the area and we are actively looking for registered & experienced staff to work in Thurrock, RM16 2PXWould you like the flexibility to work days or nights? Early or late shifts? Even twilights? Weekdays or weekends? Choice of different wards and even different trusts from day to day? Or do you like consistency? Same days/ hours/ times trust etc? We offer part time, full time, holiday pay, block bookings and ad hoc shifts. What you will need to succeedThe successful candidate will have great references from previous jobs, have excellent people skills and have a passion for caring for others. NMC registration is a must.What you will get in returnWorking for Hays gives many perks; meet and greet days of our new and helpful staff, coffee mornings which all nurses are welcome to, and a great incentive bonus of £250 high street shop vouchers for every successfully referred registered nurse who starts work with us. (Terms and conditions apply).
- Choose when and where you want to work. Fully flexible, no pressure.
- Increase your take home pay on weekly and monthly basis
- Guarantee shift schemes, lines of work, block bookings
- FREE mandatory & Specialist training & Certificates
- £500 bonus for every referral!
- EXPRESS Compliance process / 2 week clearance
- FREE DBS, Market leading Training, Immunisation checks
- GUARANTEE weekly or monthly pay of your choice.
What to do nowIf you are interested in this role or our other opportunities, have a valid NMC registration and eligibility to work in the UK, Hays Healthcare are keen to hear from you, so please apply by contacting Samuel Ripandellion .