Are you an inspiring leader with a positive outlook?
Can you consistently influence and engage others?
We have a brand-new role that allows you to take ownership of your work, be innovative in your approach, and get rewarded for your contribution and commitment.
Read on to find out how you can join us as a Commercial Manager, with a hybrid working opportunity based in Bedford.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for their next steps within a commercial role - a role that will enable you to grow as you keep learning and evolving with the job.
Our Commercial Manager will support both our sales and customer success teams to achieve targets for company performance and growth through the promotion and sale of THSP services and products.
If you would relish playing a key part of our journey, supporting continued growth and performance excellence, this Commercial Manager position could be the role for you.
We are looking for an inspirational leader to steer our team of talented individuals and to help them reach their potential.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Service and Sales, you will be responsible for the day-to-day leadership and management of the sales and customer success teams ensuring team success.
You and your team will be responsible for bringing in business from new and existing customers through the promotion of all THSP services and products.
With a strong desire to continually improve the experience of all our customers, you will balance their needs with our business needs and legislative requirements.
You will work collaboratively with the marketing team to generate leads through prospecting activity as well as working with them on collateral being distributed to existing customers.
This Commercial Manager position would suit candidates with experience in the following areas: Commercial Manager, Sales, Customer Service, Customer Success. Benefits
- Hybrid working available
- Bonus scheme
- Competitive uncapped commission structure
- 31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays rising to 33 days inclusive of bank holidays after 2 years' service
- Pension Scheme via Scottish Widows
- Private Medical Insurance via AXA PPP
- Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
- Electric Vehicle Scheme, offered through salary sacrifice
- Generous employee referral scheme when you successfully introduce a new recruit
The successful candidate will:
- have proven ability to consistently achieve targets and meet deadlines
- have a track record of positive leadership and management
- have proven customer experience and account management track record
- be outgoing with excellent communication skills at all levels
- be a 'do-er' that completes tasks quickly and to a high standard
- hold a full UK driving licence
Ideally the successful candidate will:
- hold a management and/or coaching qualification
- have experience in a customer service management role
Celebrating their 30th year in 2022, THSP are market leaders in delivering high-quality consultancy services across Europe and the UK.
Health & Safety and Employment Law are at the heart of our business with services ranging from the provision of core documentation and advice to site inspections and training.
We operate in a wide variety of industries including construction, manufacturing, retail, office, demolition, hospitality, and leisure. Our team have a real passion for their specialisms. We provide a top quality, professional service and build long-term relationships with our customers.
As an employee-owned company our working environment gives you the opportunity to be creative, innovative, and make your voice heard. We want to see all our colleagues reach their full potential through continued professional development.
We value fairness and are committed to creating a culture that encourages colleagues to bring the best of themselves to work, to recognise and celebrate differences, and to be respectful of diversity. THSP is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.