Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
We are seeking a Client Service Supervisor to join our growing team. Can you lead a team to deliver exceptional customer service? Are you interested in developing the talent on your team?
We are looking for people who are passionate about building relationships with clients, will collaborate with their team to achieve goals, constantly seek improvement and will demonstrate the value Gallagher can provide.
How will you lead the business?
What skills will make me successful in this role?
- Be responsible for a Client Service team that delivers high quality, efficient service.
- Lead team to directly support key sales related initiatives and revenue retention.
- Improve client retention, achieve operating/margin targets, and exceed client satisfaction.
- Improve Gallagher's value to our clients and prospects.
- Nurture a culture of performance and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate high level of professionalism in all interactions with clients.
- Share information, resources, and best practices to advance the goals of your team.
- Effectively change direction when you're working with client and service teams to focus on what really matters.
- Mentor Client Service team through continuous learning, transparent feedback and strong talent development.
- Use Gallagher's technology to improve your productivity and quality.
- Effectively project manage multiple competing priorities.
- Ability and desire to provide results
- Develop professional relationships with your internal and external partners
- Effective communication
- Utilize your resilient and adaptable mindset in the face of shifting priorities
- Eagerness to collaborate with all Gallagher teams and employees.
- Apply management skills to directly address performance and deliver tough messages
- As an active and productive self-led executive, apply your decision-making skills to prioritize requests, follow through with commitments, facilitate change and consult on difficult decisions
- Provide timely, direct, and actionable feedback to your service team members
- Go the "Extra Mile" to achieve results that benefit the client and Gallagher.
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years client service and/or claims management experience
- High School degree/GED with 10+ years client service and/or claims management experience.
- A minimum of 1+ years supervisory experience.
- Property & Casualty Insurance License.
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience designing and implementing client service improvements.
- Experience leading and managing teams (preferably within a matrix environment) within an operational service delivery or shared services environment.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal capacity to enter a contract?
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.