Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures. Position Summary:
Achieve Program Participants are engaged in a training program designed to prepare them for a Client Service Manager I (CSM I) role. Achieve Program Participants will build their knowledge, skills and experience through a combination of self-study, classroom/virtual/eLearning training and on-the-job application as they work in one of our Branches performing Client Service Associate-level work. Achieve Program Participants have an opportunity to be promoted into a Client Service Manager I role after they successfully complete all of the program requirements, which includes effectively managing all accounts assigned to them during the course of the program and applying what they learned to their role in the Branch. Required:
- Bachelor's degree -OR- High School degree/GED with 3+ years client service and/or claims management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize productivity and create high-quality documents.
- Previous experience managing client relationships.
- Ability to attend three full weeks of training (2 of the weeks consecutively) at Gallagher's home office in Rolling Meadows, IL.
- Previous insurance knowledge and experience managing client relationships.
- Solid financial acumen.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Independent, life-long learner; able to learn quickly.
- Passionate about his/her career path.
- Manages multiple requests/issues, clarifies priorities and follows through on commitments.
- Builds mutually beneficial long-term relationships.
- Goes "the extra mile" to deliver results that exceed expectations.
- Proactively adapts to circumstances and others' work styles.
- Seeks feedback.
- Partners with others to resolve concerns.
- Role models behaviors.
- Adept at incorporating technology into work and/or creating high-quality documents.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal capacity to enter a contract?
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. #Achieve1