PAPE RENTS - SACRAMENTO, CACLASS A TRUCK DRIVER:
Responsibilities include delivery of lift trucks and construction equipment to and from customer locations in a safe, accurate and timely manner. Must be able to:
- Perform on-site product demos and instruct safe operation of equipment.
- Maintain tractor/trailer in proper working and safe condition by performing daily inspections.
- Confirm cargo is loaded properly, safely and not overloaded as per state and federal regulations.
- Prepare all required documentation accurately and timely.
Must have excellent oral and written skills, and be flexible as overtime may be required. Must have a clean DMV record, a valid Class A (air brake) license and current medical certificate. Three to five years experience preferred.Why work for Pape :
The Pape Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including -401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement- Pape is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation- Pape is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment- We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact- Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training- You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)