Come grow with us!
If you enjoy making life better for others, we want you on our team. We offer competitive pay, generous benefits and advancement opportunities.
WORK EXPERIENCE, CREDENTIALS AND EDUCATION
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Currently licensed in the state of Tennessee as a licensed practical nurse (LPN) or
- Currently licensed in the state of Tennessee as a registered nurse (RN)
- Current CPR Certification
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, shift changes and weekends
- Job will require frequent lifting of objects up to 50 pounds
AHC-American Health Communities is a network of 29 skilled nursing and rehab facilities. We treat patients recovering from illness, injury or surgery and provide daily care for long-term residents. Our parent company, American Health Partners, is a multifaceted company with operations in seven states.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our Organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Organization will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made.