Now Hiring CDL A Drivers For Dedicated Delivery Routes in Columbus, OH
Recent Graduates Welcome - Great Home Time - Under 24 Hours Out
Average $80k - $100k per Year - Weekly Pay
$2,500 - $10,000 Sign-On Bonus for Qualified Drivers Based On Experience
Every day, the country's most successful restaurant chains rely on The SYGMA Network to supply everything from fresh beef and produce to silverware and cleaning supplies. SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States.
- Average $80,000-$100,000 per Year
- $2,500 Sign-On Bonus for CDL-A Drivers (Up to $10,000 for drivers with 1 year of food delivery experience)
- Weekly Pay
- Component Pay, the more you drive the more you earn
- Dedicated Routes
- Low cost medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k and Stock Purchase Plan
- Union shop
- Many routes under 24 hours out
- Highly maintained equipment
- Drive both team and single DEDICATED ROUTES!
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Ability to pass a DOT Physical
- Provide Best-In-Class customer service
- Ability to drive at night
- Must unload deliveries into restaurants
- Willing to work assigned or bid routes; adaptable to changes
- Must have a high school diploma/GED (completion of a tractor-trailer driving school will be accepted instead of, or in addition to a high school diploma)
Take advantage of the great pay & benefits that SYGMA offers - Apply Now!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.