Start at 60 CPM or Up to 70 CPM
Depending On Your Hometime Needs!
Speak to a recruiter now! @
K&B Transportation has two pay options depending on your hometime needs. We let drivers choose to start at 60 CPM or up to 70 CPM. Drivers on both options are guaranteed 2500 miles a week minimum!
Option One: Traditional OTR
Start at 60 CPM with 1 CPM raises at 6 months, 1 year, 2 years and 4 years.
- Drivers are guaranteed $1500 per week minimum but can earn $1800 plus on top weeks!
- Our senior drivers are guaranteed $1600 per week minimum!
- With our top miles and more drivers earn $80,000 plus yearly!
- Drivers can be home as often as every two weeks in many locations
Option Two: Road Warrior
Start at up to 70 CPM with a $1625 minimum guarantee!
- Drivers on this option earn $175 per week more than drivers on option one.
- Drivers on this option must be willing to stay out 2 months at a time and then go home for ten days.
- Drivers living outside our hiring area get a free round trip flight back and forth to home for their hometime allowing us to hire nationwide!
- Drivers on this option can make $90,000!
- Earn $2000 plus on top weeks.
Drivers on Both Options Enjoy:
DRIVE FOR K&B Our drivers earn $75,000-$80,000 yearly!
- Midwest Regional or National Lanes (No Forced Northeast)
- 2020 and Newer Freightliner Cascadias (APU s, Refrigerators and more), 100% Automatic!
- Excellent Health, Life, Vision and Dental Insurance! Choice of Plans!
- Safety, Clean Inspection and Referral Bonuses
- Flight to Orientation
Ready to join them?
If you have a CDL A and 6 months experience call or apply online today!
You are applying for a job at K&B Transportation through the website. By clicking on the "Continue to Application" button, you are granting express written consent to be contacted by K&B Transportation about employment or job opportunities via SMS, email or telephone at the number and address provided below. This also constitutes your express written consent to receive text messages, emails and/or calls using automated technology, which may contain recruiting/advertising messages. Consent to these terms is not a condition of being hired, contracted, or leased. You may opt out at any time by texting STOP to unsubscribe.