Join Our Community of Food People! BECOME A US FOODS® DRIVER! We help YOU make it! Top performers can make up to (weekly average is $1625 ($84,500 yearly) in route pay
. US FOODS®
is the company built on YOU Matter, where your hard work is rewarded. US FOODS® has a lot to offer :
BENEFITS START DAY ONE :
- Home Every Night with local routes
- Work Schedule Monday- Friday
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- Paid Training
- Paid Overtime
- US FOODS® is the company built on YOU Matter, where your hard work is rewarded. We are committed to compensation and benefits that respect and reward our employees for their dedication and hard work
- Company with a history of promotion from within and unlimited career growth opportunities w/ ongoing job skills and leadership development training .
medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) life insurance and paid parental leave. Check out our Benefits by clicking on the link Health Plan Identifier () JOIN OUR TRANSPORTATION TEAM! US FOODS®
is one of the largest food distributors with a culture and history of promoting from within, excellent training programs and a continuous improvement focus.
We are looking for Delivery Drivers who relish the chance to push their potential, grow and reap the rewards of joining the US FOODS®
As a US FOODS®
Delivery Driver you will be critical to the US FOODS®
team and one of the important faces of our organization. As a truck driver you will have an impact on our customers by delivering our meats, produce, frozen goods, groceries, dry goods, equipment, and supplies to their drop-off sites. Your efforts are the foundation that defines US FOODS®
success based on our pillars of cultural beliefs, work ethic, collaborative spirit, and service.WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have valid CDL A issued by the state of legal residence with necessary endorsements and DOT qualified.
- Minimum six months commercial truck driving experience or three months of foodservice or food and beverage truck delivery experience required.
Great drivers are crucial to the US Foods®
team and one of the important faces of our organization. Our drivers strive for integrity and reliability, while building trusting relationships with customers.
- Deliver best in class Customer Service.
- Deliver customer's orders to meet scheduled delivery times and maintain productivity.
- Unload products with a hand truck and place items in customer storage area.
- Able to perform repeated, manual heavy lifting of items up to 80 pounds.
- Make frequent stops during a work shift.
- Deliver product in inclement weather conditions.
- Verify delivery of items with customers.
- Collect money (cash or checks) where required.
Please check out our job preview video: "A day in the life" Drivers
*Registering to the FMCSA Clearinghouse is a requirement by the Department of Transportation. All Truck Drivers are required to the Clearinghouse website and register to the new database. The Clearinghouse is a secure online database that provides real-time information about commercial driver's license (CDL) and commercial learner's permit (CLP) holders' drug and alcohol program violations. If you have not registered to the FMCSA database, please note registration is required. Please visit and click GO to login. If you can log into login, but are having trouble with the Clearinghouse registration, see "Clearinghouse Help" field on the clearinghouse page. Stay updated by following US Foods on any of our social media platforms at the bottom of the page! ***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***