£22.00 per hour Umbrella
About the role:
The post holder will support the Head of Case Management in providing a proactive and professional case management service, providing advice on complex employee relations matters, employment law and workforce policies and procedures. In addition the post holder will promote good people management practices in the workplace, working alongside managers to coach people management and leadership.
What you will be doing:
- To provide support, constructive challenge and specialist guidance to managers to ensure that formal case management processes are undertaken in a proactive and compassionate manner.
- To provide HR advice to managers conducting formal investigations regarding ER matters.
- To coach and support line managers in ensuring they have the necessary skills and experience to discharge their duties in relation to formal employee relations matters.
- To support the Head of Case Management as a key point of liaison with Solicitors during highly complex cases and Employment Tribunals, providing all relevant information for the preparation of defence case utilising their experience of preparing casework for Employment Tribunal cases.
What we are looking for in you:
- MCIPD qualified with evidence of on-going Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Human Resources Management qualification at Postgraduate Diploma level or similar equivalent HR management qualification
- Additional HR training or experience to Masters level equivalent.
- Experience sufficient to provide advice and support to managers and staff on all aspects of the role without day-to-day supervision or direction.
If you feel this role is for you then please apply directly or feel free to contact Kyriacos on / and quote ref 66684