- Role: Carpenter
- Location: Poole
- Contract type: Temporary (Full time)
- Start date: ASAP.
- Duration: On-Going
- Pay rate: £25 / £26ph
- Fawkes & Reece contact: Joe Jarvie (Southampton Office).
A well-established regional contractor who specialises in the medical centres, retail outlets and care homes.
Working as a carpenter our client will be looking for you to assist a variety of 1st and 2nd fix.
- You will have previous experience in similar carpentry roles completing first and second fix.
- You will have your own tools that are 110v.
- You will be conscious of health and safety on site and will be wary of others who are working alongside them.
- You will arrive on time, finish your shift at the times allocated by the site manager and complete additional duties as and when the site manager requires.
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- 2 References for previous Carpentry work you have completed for contractors.
- You will have a CSCS Ticket,
- Strong work ethic in a team,
- Be approachable and happy to work as a point of contact when working in a standalone position.
What to do next:
If this role meets your expectations and aspirations, please click the apply now link. If this one is not for you, but you would like to discuss other options or for us to act as an agent to secure you a new contract please do not hesitate to call Joe on for a confidential consultation.